An NLP Practitioner is someone who has learned the core skills, concepts and methodology of NLP and developed the appropriate attitude and ability to use them in the setting and context in which they wish. It is the foundation level NLP qualification.
With experience spanning in excess of a decade and of running more than 50 training courses, our flagship Practitioner course is the perfect introduction into the world of NLP. This course is taught how NLP should be taught as developed by it’s co-founder and lead innovator, Dr Richard Bandler, with lots of stories, examples and practical exercises; in a relaxed and enjoyable setting.
We run regular public trainings (please see dates below), this course can also be run in-house to suit your organisation. One-to-one tuition is also available.
In-house courses can be tailored around your timetable and needs. All our courses come with follow up one to one support and coaching sessions to make sure you embed your skills and achieve the success you desire. Please look at our special offers page to see some of our current training deals.
For this training course, we follow the syllabus developed and used by the Society of NLP, the largest and oldest NLP certification body in the world (founded in 1976 by the two co-founders; Dr Richard Bandler and Dr John Grinder), as follows:
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Creating and eliciting well-formed outcomes, direction, present/problem state and resources
- Establishing & maintaining rapport
- Verbal & non-verbal pacing and leading
- Verbal and nonverbal elicitation of responses
- Calibrating through sensory channels
- Recognising and utilising representational systems including
- Sensory predicatesBehavioural cues
- The ability to overlap and translate
- Eliciting, installing and utilising anchors in all sensory systems
- Submodalities elicitation and utilisation including:
- Belief change
- Strategy detection, elicitation, utilisation, and installation
- Omni-directional chunking
- The Milton Model
- Creating & utilising metaphors
- The Meta Model
- Reframing, both contextually and within content
- Demonstration of appropriate behaviour and attitude
Certification on this course is: Practitioner of NLP with the Society of NLP
Please see our NLP Certification page for more details.
ONLY £1499 including certification fee, extra special bonuses and all course fees.
You can also pay in 6 easily manageable monthly instalments of £250.00*
To book and pay via debit or credit card, please use the ‘buy Now’ button below to pay a 10% deposit (£150).
Spring Modules 2021
- Module 1: 5th to 8th March
- Module 2: 12th to 14th March
Summer Modules 2021
- Module 1: 18th to 21st June
- Module 2: 25th to 27th June
Autumn Modules 2021
- Module 1: 10th to 13th September
- Module 2: 17th to 19th September
How to Book
To secure your place all we need is a 10% deposit (£150) at the time of booking. Please click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below to book online:
If you would like to pay via BACs, company invoice or an alternative form of payment please state in the comments box of the form below or click contact us.
Need Funding Assistance?
We are a registered training provider for DWP and UK Register of Learning Providers, so you may be eligible for a loan or grant. Our UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) is : 10086886
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this course in more detail please email us here, or call us 0121 251 6172. You will speak to one of the trainers on the course, not an admin person or assistant so you can be sure that you will be getting the information you need to make the right decision to book.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you opt to pay for the course in instalments, you will not receive your certificate/qualification until the final payment has been received.