TRAINING DESIGN and ADVANCED PRESENTATION SKILLS
This course teaches you to utilises the skills and principles of NLP to develop and deliver workshops, presentations and talks.
PLEASE NOTE: This is no an NLP Trainers Training and does not qualify you to teach or certify people in NLP skills.
This course is split into two modules; one will teach you how to design compelling, and informative presentations and courses, one to teach you how to present charismatically and engagingly. You can do one or both modules in either order.
This course requires no prior experience or qualification, although an understanding of NLP would be useful it is not essentials.
This course is split into two modules:
Module 1: Training Design
This module teaches you how to design information rich, interesting and compelling presentations, workshops and training courses. The strategy taught is scalable and can be used to design anything from a short 20 minute presentation to a multi-day training course. Just some of the things you will learn are:
- Developing clear outputs for the course.
- How to order and pace the content.
- The best delivery style for the presentation you are making.
- Learning theory, including learning levels.
- The NLP strategy model in context of training design.
Module 2: Training Delivery
This module will teach you how to become confident, charismatic and engaging presenter and public speaker. You will learn:
- How to enter and maintain the appropriate state.
- How to keep an audience engaged.
- When and how to use stories to deliver content and hold attention.
- NLP multi-level communication and nested loops.
- Various different delivery styles.
One Module: ONLY £399 per person
Both Modules: ONLY £699 per person
Dates and Booking
This course is currently only being offered In-House, for details, please contact us.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this course in more detail please email us here, or call us 0121 251 6172. You will speak to one of the trainers on the course, not an admin person or assistant so you can be sure that you will be getting the information you need to make the right decision to book.