MASTER PRACTITIONER of NLP
A Master Practitioner is someone who has mastered the creative and innovative applications of the principles and methodology of NLP. They are highly skilled communicators, able to easily change their own behaviours and those of others.
Designed to fit seamlessly with our Flagship NLP Practitioner Training Course it builds on what you learn to help you broaden and deepen your knowledge. The course is split into two modules:
Module 1: The Structure of Reality
Module 2: Advanced Language Pattern Mastery
Anyone who books on our Master Practitioner training can attend the NLP Practitioner course prior to the training free of charge to revise and review their Practitioner level skills.
PLEASE NOTE: The prerequisite for this course is a recognised NLP Practitioner qualification, if you did not do your Practitioner training with us, please supply a copy of your certificate.
For this training course we follow the syllabus developed and used by the Society of NLP, the largest and oldest NLP certification body in the world. Founded in 1976 by the two co-founders; Dr Richard Bandler and Dr John Grinder. The course includes:
- Behavioural competency in all NLP Practitioner level skills. Delegates will be tested to make sure they are capable of several of these skills sequentially and in parallel.
- The ability to design behavioural flexibility and attitudes that produce specific results with self and others.
- Changing beliefs, utilising NLP methodology and linguistic patterns.
- Understanding, eliciting and utilising.
- Meta-Programmes .
- Sleight of mouth patterns, persuasion and argumentation.
- Deliberate multilevel communication including stacking realities and chaining states.
- Stacking presuppositions.
- Temporal and spatial predicates.
- Propulsion systems and threshold patterns.
- Installing strategies .
- Demonstrated ability to do change work with self and others.
Certification on this course is: Master Practitioner of NLP with the Society of NLP.
Please see our certification page for more details.
ONLY £2499 including certification fee, extra special bonuses and all course fees.
You can pay in 6 easily manageable monthly instalments of £417.00
Dates For 2017
To book online and pay via credit card (using PayPal), please choose a course you would like to book on and pay your deposit using the paypal button below or call 0121 251 6172
Module 1: 7th to 10th July – FULLY BOOKED
Module 2: 14 to 17th July – FULLY BOOKED
Module 1: 2nd to 6th November
Module 2: 17th to 20th November
How To Book
To secure your place all we need is a £200 deposit at the time of booking. Please click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below to book online:
If you would like to pay via BACs, company invoice or an alternative form of payment please on the commenst field of the form below or click contact us.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this course in more detail please email us here, or call us 0121 251 6172. You will speak to one of the trainers on the course, not an admin person or assistant so you can be sure that you will be getting the information you need to make the right decision to book.