Complete Coaching Course
Become a NLP Coach and learn the skill set that combines and encompass the most powerful coaching and NLP models, whether that is in your current role or as a new career.
This course combines the traditional coaching skills and the core concepts of NLP to offer one of the most powerful and effective change work models available. Going far beyond This training builds on the powerful work of Timothy Gallwey , Sir John Whitmore, Michael Breen, Anthony Robbins and others.
Based on your experience and training you will be qualified to work in the fields of:
- Personal development coaching
- Business and Executive Coaching
- Sports Performance Coaching
- High Performance Coaching
We have been running this course since 2006 and were one of the first companies in the UK to offer the SNLP Coach qualification. We have over 15 years experience of coaching executives, professionals, entrepreneurs and sports people.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have completed a recognised NLP Practitioner qualification or above you can gain your NLP Coach Certification by attending our 3-day Coaching Applications of NLP course (which is module 3 of this coaching course).
This 10-day training is split into three modules:
Module 1 and 2: Core NLP Methodology (7-days)
This module takes you through the complete syllabus for the Society of NLP Practitioner certification, including:Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Creating and eliciting well-formed outcomes, direction, present/problem state and resources
- Establishing & maintaining rapport
- Recognising and utilising representational systems
- Sensory predicates
- Eliciting, installing and utilising anchors in all sensory systems
- Submodalities elicitation and utilisation including:
- Belief change
- Strategy detection, elicitation, utilisation, and installation
- The Milton Model, creating & utilising metaphors
- The Meta Model
- Reframing, both contextually and within content
Module 3: Coaching Models and Applications (3-days)
Coaching is not in fact a “profession” it is function, a process that has become a profession. This course teaches you the key principles of that function plus additional NLP skills and concepts:TOTE for outcomes.
- TOTE for outcomes.
- Strategies for success.
- The “Coaching Triangle”.
- The difference between directive and non-directive approaches.
- Common coaching models including the SCORE model and the GROW model.
- Perceptual positions, Meta Programmes and Neurological levels.
- Utilising questions, suggestions and metaphor.
Because of the unique nature of this course you will receive 2 certificates:
- NLP Coach with the Society of NLP.
- Practitioner of NLP with the Society of NLP.
Plus the option to join Association for Coaching (AC) and International Coaching Federation (ICF). You will also be able to join the Association for NLP (ANLP).
ONLY £2000 including certification fee and all course fees.
Or pay in 6 easily manageable monthly instalments*.
To book online and pay £200 deposit via debit or credit card (using PayPal) by clicking ‘Buy Now’ below.
Dates for 2018
Module 1: 2nd to 5th March
Module 2: 9th to 11th March
Module 3: 6th to 8th July
Module 1: 15th to 18th June
Module 2: 22nd to 24th June
Module 3: 6th to 8th July
Alternative Booking Methods
If you would prefer to pay via cheque, BAC’s or company invoice, please complete the registration form below
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this course in more detail please email us here, or call us 0121 251 6172. You will speak to one of the trainers on the course, not an admin person or assistant so you can be sure that you will be getting the information you need to make the right decision to book.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you opt to pay for the course in instalments, you will not receive your certicate/qualification until the final payment has been received.