Introduction to NLP
We believe so strongly in the power of NLP, we want to introduce you to it before you commit to a full NLP Practitioner course.
The aim of this day is to give you a good overview of NLP and how it can help you in your personal and professional life. It included plenty of practical exercises to allow you to experience using NLP yourself.
Be introduced to your new best friend…
NLP is an immensly powerful tool, but the amount of information available can make learning more about the subject confusing and overwhelming. In this low cost introductory day you will be shown and walked through the core principles of NLP and be given honest information about the best way to learn NLP.
You will be introduced to some of the major concepts and methodologies of NLP. By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Be able to change your state easily and effortlessly, including creating instant confidence and motivation.
- Develop instant rapport and increase your ability to create meaningful connections with people.
- Use questions to get to the true core of the problem and solve it!
- Organise your life so you have plenty of time to achieve everything you want.
- Understand the best way to develop your NLP skills.
- Create a clearer state of mind.
ONLY £50 per person
BONUS: We believe you will find the Intro to NLP day so useful that if choose to book on our NLP Practitioner course, we will refund your £99 investment against the full course cost.
Dates and Booking 2018
To book online and pay via credit card (using PayPal), please click on the button below
If you would like to pay via BACs, company invoice or an alternative form of payment please state in the comments box of the form below or click contact us
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this course in more detail please email us here, or call us 0121 251 6172. You will speak to one of the trainers on the course, not an admin person or assistant so you can be sure that you will be getting the information you need to make the right decision to book.